One of Florida's Most Respected & Trusted Cremation Services
IN-PERSON OR OVER THE PHONE
Cremation Made Easy
HOW IT WORKS
Here at Just4cremation.com, we care about everyone we serve. We strive to make sure that this difficult moment is affordable for families.
Our non-ceremonial cremation is just $895, and you don't even have to leave your loved one's side.
You can make arrangements anywhere, anytime. There is no in-person meeting required should you choose to remain close by the side of your loved one.
Anywhere there is an internet connection a family member can make arrangements online or by simply calling
386-456-4444. Our Cremation Specialists are available 24/7 and ready to assist you.
Giving back to our community with a cost-effective cremation program for $895 is something we hope will ease the worry and assist families with their loved one's arrangements with dignity.
We provide a secure experience and have a state-of-the-art cremation facility that is part of our parent company, which was established in 1950 and remains family-owned and operated today.
All paperwork can be completed online and is 100% secure.
You can also schedule an appointment to visit our office located at 120 East New York Ave, Suite F, DeLand FL 32724, and we will be here to assist you in person.
4 EASY STEPS
Fill Out The Required Forms.
- Biological Information
- Statement of Goods & Services
- Authorization for Custody
- Authorization for Cremation & Disposition
Our Cremation Specialists will take it from here. We will make sure that all the required arrangements and needs are taken care of, so you can spend time with your family in peace.
AN AFFORDABLE SERVICE
Once the cremation process is complete, a Cremation Specialist will call you in order to receive your loved one back into your arms.
- 24-hour access to a Licensed Cremation Specialist
- Complete care of your loved one by our licensed professional staff only
SECURE TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE
- Multi-point security processes, ensuring your loved one's identity, security, and safety
- Transportation and care of your loved one into our facilities
- Refrigeration of the deceased as required
MEDICAL EXAMINER, STATE LAWS, FEES, & CERTIFICATE
- Initiation of the legal death certificate with the State of Florida
- Gathering all biographical information required for the death certificate
- Ensuring the filing of the death certificate with the Florida Vital Statistics
- Procuring the Medical Examiner's approval, as required by law
(medical examiner fee apply)
- Obtaining the required permit for cremation
- Retrieving from the vital statistics office, the certified death certificate (fees apply)
NON- CEREMONIAL CREMATION
- The cremation process itself
- Preparing the cremated remains for delivery to the family
- Transferring cremated remains into a secure alternative container for safe transportation and sanitation of your loved one's remains
THE RETURN OF YOUR LOVED ONES REMAINS
- Once the cremation process is complete, a Cremation Specialist will call you in order to receive your loved one back into your arms.
Just4cremation.com price of $895 includes the above. However, there is a third-party cost for the medical examiner's office.
Also, should a family need a death certificate they will need to call the Vital Statistics Office at 386-274-0614.